Skocz do zawartości
IGNOROWANY

A5/S5 Sportback

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam,

Trochę fotek nowego modelu.

Zapraszam do obejrzenia światowej premiery modelu Audi A5 Sportback w Audi TV - http://tv.audi.de

Tu program imprezy (relacji TV):

http://www.qarsi.de/unternehmen/847-100jahre-audi-der-festakt-wir-halen-euch-auf-dem-laufenden.html

weltpremierea5sportback.jpg

audia5sportback01.jpg

audia5sportback03.jpg

audia5sportback.jpg

a5sportback121.jpg

s5sportbackvoorkantaudi.jpg

s5sportbackachterkantau.jpg

a5sportback5.jpg

a5sportback21.jpg

a5sportback31.jpg

Under the hood, we were hoping for at least one higher-powered engine. Three petrol engines include 180 and 211 horsepower variants of the 2.0-liter TFSI unit, and a 3.2-liter V6 model providing 265 horsepower. If it is diesel you prefer, you can choose the incredibly efficient 2.0-liter TDI. The 170 hp unit uses just 5.2 liters of fuel per 100 km, or rougly 45+ mpg. A start/stop system helps increase fuel efficiency. The other TDI engines are a 190 hp 2.7-liter unit and a 3.0-liter, 240 horsepower model. The 2.0 TFSI quattro, the 3.2 FSI quattro and the 3.0 TDI quattro models are available with the seven-speed S-tronic gearbox.

Audi will release three more engines for the A5 Sportback within the next year. Each petrol model, and the highest-powered TDI, is fitted with Audi's "quattro" all-wheel drive system, while customers purchasing one of the two most powerful engines may also add on a newly offered sport differential which distributes the drive power in continuously variable proportions between the rear wheels. Those not receiving quattro instead get a stability unit that helps prevent understeer with an electronic front differential. The 180 hp 2.0-liter TFSI engine also gets the stability program.

Orders are already being taken for the Audi A5 Sportback, at a base price of €33,650. The vehicle will be featured in dealerships beginning in September. A lower-priced version will also be released next year, making the Sportback the entry-level trimline for the A5 series. Audi will likely also release an A7 Sportback by the end of 2010. That car could come with the option of a supercharged 3.0-liter V6 or a V8.

Źródło: Audi AG

Więcej informacji i zdjęć nowego modelu --> http://www.worldcarfans.com/109071620502/audi-a5-sportback-officially-revealed-in-depth

i to jest fura na którą czekam i chyba wielu klientów się znajdzie. Łączy w sobie wyjątkowość i sportowy charakter modelu A5 z funkcjonalnością 4 drzwi modelu A4 :good:

Fura miazga - myślę bardzo dobre posunięcie audi

coś na kształt CLSa :mysli:

ten sam segment ale chyba o niebo lepiej :)

segment chyba jednak nizszy. bo CLS to taka E-class coupe a w sumie stara sie byc blizej S... i na niego audi szukuje A7...

ale i tak fura potega :kox:

a ja bym od tego wolał zwykłe A5 :naughty:

Ja tak samo :)

Auto ma charakterek, taka zadziora z niego :decayed:

segment chyba jednak nizszy. bo CLS to taka E-class coupe a w sumie stara sie byc blizej S... i na niego audi szukuje A7...

ale i tak fura potega :kox:

ostatnio w jakimś motoryzacyjnym piśmie było porównanie CLS-a z Passatem CC więc CLS miota się raczej pomiędzy podobnymi autami klasy niby niższej... fakt faktem, że jest prekursorem tej linii, jak wejdzie a7 do sprzedaży, zrobi na pewno furorę... a a5 sportback jak dla mnie super...

a mi sie on tak średnio widzi jesli chodzi o 4 drzwi :tongue4:

jak A5/S5 to tylko coupe :kox: a jak 4 drzwiowy sedan/limousine to tylko A4 :kox: takie moje zdanie w tym temacie

widziałem na własne oczy :good:

Przecież tego modelu nie ma jeszcze w sprzedaży, więc jak mogłeś go widzieć na żywo?