Skocz do zawartości
IGNOROWANY

adaptacja multitronic 0aw

diegokarol

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam wszystkich. Po zakupie i naprawie uszkodzonego audi a5 2.7tdi multitronic ( między innymi wymiana chłodnicy ) próbna jazda i dziwna reakcja przy ruszaniu- opóźnienie 2-3 sekundy na zimnym oleju. Dużo lepsza reakcja na ciepłym.czy stan oleju za niski :/ w sumie był sprawdzany ale może trochę jednak brakuje?no i jeszcze jedno po podpięciu vcds brak błędów ale brak adaptacji. Procedurę wykonałem według schematu :0AW Self-Diagnosis Clutch Adaptation Instructions

Select the following measured values in the self-diagnosis and possibly save them under Favorites:

^ Adaptation of the forwards start-up behavior [LO] State

^ Adaptation of the backwards start-up behavior [LO] State

^ Transmission fluid temperature

^ Specified clutch torque

Creep adaptation of the forward and reverse clutch with 0AW gearboxes:

1. Make sure that there are no fault entries in the TCM.

2. Warm up the gearbox to about 85°C, ideally by pulling away in driving mode D and R at various loads of max 1500 rpm.

Tip: Currently the adaptation is only possible when the measured value transmission temperature is between 80° - 95°C.

3. When the vehicle is standing still, select driving mode D.

4. Pull away with little acceleration to about 6 mph or 10 km/h. Slowly brake the vehicle with the foot brake.

Hold the brake pedal for another 5-10 seconds as the vehicle stands still.

5. When stopping, the specified clutch torque must not drop below 20 Nm, otherwise the adaptation fails.*

If this is the case, change the driving profile (less load, gentler braking).

6. Repeat step 4 until the measured value indicates the adaptation of the forwards start-up behavior is successfully completed.

7. With the vehicle standing still, select driving mode R.

8. Repeat step 4 until the measured value indicates adaptation of the backwards start-up behavior is successful completed.

When stopping, the specified clutch torque must not drop below 20 Nm, otherwise the adaptation fails. If this is the case,

change the driving profile.

9. After a terminal 15 reset, the adaptation starts over again with status running. Keep the ignition switched on*

for at least six minutes after a successful adaptation .

Adaptacja zrobiona ale nie chce się zapisać po zgaszeniu silnika ginie.do punktu 8 wszystko zrobiłem ale punkt 9 nie czaje co to terminal 15? Jak zresetować go żeby zapisać adaptacje? Co dokładnie mam zrobić po punkcie 8 ? Z góry dzięki

• Pomoc techniczna 1

co z punktem 9?jak mam dokończyć procedurę adaptacji skrzyni?
Do Wrclaguna u mnie ta procedura nie zadziała bo w basic setting nie ma możliwości wprowadzania konkretnych kanałów . Tylko kilka opcji do wyboru typu reset adaptacji I tym podobne .Ale dzięki za zainteresowanie .
czytałem kilka postów odnośnie multitronic często wypowiadał się kolega BatrS i widać że ogarnia temat. Jakieś sugestie namiary na niego ?