Skocz do zawartości
IGNOROWANY

[ALL B6] Kierownica z B7 do B6

teetime

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Da rade wlozyc do B6 kierownice z poduszka z B7 (trojraminenna)??

Jak jest wtedy z fisem i kompem jakies problemy?

Pasuje to wogole?

Jak z montazem?

Czy montaz wogole kierownicy np. przelozenie z 4 na 3 ramienna jest bardzo klopotliwe czt to wkestia 3 srobek?

pasować będzie, ale nie jestem pewien co z airbagiem.. .To znaczy trzeba tez kupić nowy airbag, ale nie wiem jak to się ma do starego kontrolera.

sam się zastanawiałem nad kierownicą multifunkcyjną S-line 3. ramienna z B7 ale sobie odpuściłem i założyłem s-line B6 (ale szkoda że w B6. nie pomyśleli o 3 ramiennej multifunkcji...)

Wszystko da radę. Nawet multifunkcyjną z B7 tak aby wszystko działało:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138299

zgadza się, ale jest wciąż ten problem o którym też pisałem... Gośc z audizine pisze :

When installing the new airbag, you may want to re-wire the plug. I did not do this and have had no problems with any MIL or fault codes for the airbag, but since the newer airbags are dual stage and the older ones are single stage...it's probably safe to assume that only one state will function in case of an accident, so it's probably best to re-wire the connector. No one, as far as I know, has tested either scenario. The airbag might work ok with a single stage being activated, or it might not work at all. Re-wiring the connector to send a signal to both airbags might activate both airbags...or it might not activate either. Either way, do this part at your own risk, I am not responsible for what you do with your car.

When installing the new airbag, you may want to re-wire the plug. I did not do this and have had no problems with any MIL or fault codes for the airbag, but since the newer airbags are dual stage and the older ones are single stage...it's probably safe to assume that only one state will function in case of an accident, so it's probably best to re-wire the connector. No one, as far as I know, has tested either scenario. The airbag might work ok with a single stage being activated, or it might not work at all. Re-wiring the connector to send a signal to both airbags might activate both airbags...or it might not activate either. Either way, do this part at your own risk, I am not responsible for what you do with your car.

Od dluzszego czasu szukam na to odpowiedzi i nie bardzo mozna znalezc.....

Pozdrawiam