Skocz do zawartości
IGNOROWANY

A4 B6 2.0 20v alt a/c compressor

MarioR34
Przejdź do rozwiązania Rozwiązane przez MarioR34,

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello , does anyone know exect OEM part number for a/c kompresor for ALT engines ?

If you do , please post ithere  i would like to be shure thet it fits .

My  OEM died  , it push true piston true his  shell  or armor , probebyly bicouse i drive it to fast constantly and it was to old  , then change it with Nissen a/c kompresor and radiator , but lather we find out filters was oem ,  not changed , sistem not flushed  ,i dident even know there is filters , Nissen   died after almost a two years and you can se dark spots on radiatr.   I did get a new one denso  but the guy who repers  AC sistem  , wosh sistem , change filters  run a ac 2 hours and more to see if there is any debrie change a kompresor but dident change a radiator and he told me its a risk  , he took the risk  if eny is  debrie in radiator ,  all the job is in wain , why dident he change a radiator i don know , he dident wont to took my money , he just sayd to me  , drive it  , we  will be in touch ,les then two weeks later  kompresor died again , so now i try to find OEM so i can renew it and change again now with radiator .

Vin Number  : WAUZZZ8EZ1A058205

A4  B6 2.0 20V N/A 2001 year . 8E2  96 KW engne code ALT

Edytowane przez MarioR34

• Rozwiązanie

OEM Audi shop and service says this is a part number B6 engine cod ALT

8E0 260 805 F

also comfirmed one more time with a friend who works in shop with aftermarket parts

IMG-20230610-WA0000.jpg