Skocz do zawartości
IGNOROWANY

Rolka napinacza czy alternator? Co to hałasuje w A4 B6 2.0?

Małysz 3 2 1

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Dokładnie jak wyżej, tyrkocze wariator bo uszkodzony ma hamulec. Jak chcesz szczegółowe informacje pisz na PW.

I have a same noise as you on the same engine ALT  ,  only when it starts cold , is it like that way at your car?

STREAMABLE.COM

Watch "Sound on cold start." on Streamable.

I did take it to mechanic and said fixit  i changed the chain and the tensioner for nothing , OEM and that was a good waste of money...

@benyA4  do tell what to do , how to fix it , is there a kit or just buy new one they are from 100 to 300 euros by quick google ...

Maybe someone knows where to get replacement , i fund a few but piece of shit like Topran brand , ect.

Also find this

https://fb.watch/qFB4-XL-Te/

You need this

ALLEGRO.PL

But don't get this exact one, you need new one with similar numbers, the one from auction is regenerated which is a trash.

Can you please give me an exact link of newer one , if it is not the problem ?

In the description there's a part number 06B109088D . I didn't mean newer as an updated one, but brand new one. The one from auction is used but regenerated, which is a scam, no company can regenerate them in a way that can change this part to be reusable again,.it simply requires more time and money to fix it than it's worth.

• Lubię to 1

You're wrong. Repair is possible. You just need to have knowledge and appropriate CNC machines. You also need to use improved materials that make the part better than the original. Of course, repairing one part won't pay off, but if you make 20 of them, it's worth it.

That's what i said, it's not worth it for anyone. The buyer's market is simply to low for such investment.

Yes i was thinking that you mean updated ones , now i clearly understand  i did find few links  with new one , do not recognize the brand so don't know about quality of parts.

https://allegro.pl/kategoria/rozrzad-kola-zebate-255477?string=06b109088

The only brand i know here is HEPU and it's the most expensive one 😅