Skocz do zawartości
IGNOROWANY

[B6 BFB] AVANT 1.8T - Czarny, ale z umiarem

3r4

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

I read your topic , i love your car , and little details it has .

For example , A4 B8.5 i presume and fit on B6 , what did you do ? One of  member on Croatian Audi forum took swich  ,  driver side from B7 with 4 x el.window to his b6 and a4 b8 .5 all window swiches and took a little caps apart from both of them , and grind swiches from  b6/b7 and just put plastic caps from b8 on it .

d578ddacd775269006dafbe8b3467b33.jpg

e36f81247a4bc934150e0e82fee32203.jpg

So it looks OEM.

I love how you maintain your car , love changes like a steering wheel , it is simply beautiful how you care about your car .

Continue just like that,  i wush you countless   lucky miles  with him.

2 godziny temu, MarioR34 napisał(a):

I read your topic , i love your car , and little details it has .

For example , A4 B8.5 i presume and fit on B6 , what did you do ? One of  member on Croatian Audi forum took swich  ,  driver side from B7 with 4 x el.window to his b6 and a4 b8 .5 all window swiches and took a little caps apart from both of them , and grind swiches from  b6/b7 and just put plastic caps from b8 on it .

d578ddacd775269006dafbe8b3467b33.jpg

e36f81247a4bc934150e0e82fee32203.jpg

So it looks OEM.

I love how you maintain your car , love changes like a steering wheel , it is simply beautiful how you care about your car .

Continue just like that,  i wush you countless   lucky miles  with him.

I only have electric windows at the front ;), I replaced the handle with one from 4 windows version and put in buttons from aliexpress. The buttons themselves work fine, but from what I know on this board/controller from b8 the pins are connected differently and the lock doesn't work... I just wanted to freshen up the look a bit, the backseats are practically never used by anyone, except maybe my dog 

• Lubię to 1