Treść opublikowana przez MarioR34
-
Audi A4 B6 - Avant - BEX - Wisienka
Great B6, so many small details that differentiate him from the others, the last update with the seats will be wicked , very nice .
-
[a4 b6] Audi exclusive fajna wersja na projekt
I think you hit the Jackpot with this B6, I've never seen a B6 with so much equipment , and thet color of leather , i seen white leather , bright red , so interesting. If it were my car, I would put the S line lower part of the bumper and the rear of the 1.8 T with 100 mm exhaust extensions
-
B6 3.0Q ASN Avant by Lang
I know i read the whole topic , you will , and then , only thing you need to do , is enjoy driving.
-
B6 3.0Q ASN Avant by Lang
Such a good car, well maintained, I love it. Countless happy kilometers with him.
-
Simply Clean Wagon 2.0 TDI Quattro by FroS-t
So simply beutiful A4 B8 , B7 was also . What Bixy means in car equipment.
-
[B6 BFB] AVANT 1.8T - Czarny, ale z umiarem
I read your topic , i love your car , and little details it has . For example , A4 B8.5 i presume and fit on B6 , what did you do ? One of member on Croatian Audi forum took swich , driver side from B7 with 4 x el.window to his b6 and a4 b8 .5 all window swiches and took a little caps apart from both of them , and grind swiches from b6/b7 and just put plastic caps from b8 on it . So it looks OEM. I love how you maintain your car , love changes like a steering wheel , it is simply beautiful how you care about your car . Continue just like that, i wush you countless lucky miles with him.
-
Montaż elektrycznie składanych lusterek zewnętrznych w Audi A4 B6
Hello , I did read this topic completely , so i have a few questions . 1. In this topic first post says, you need window motors with this part numbers 8E1 959 801 E, F, G (drivers side ) and 8E1 959 802 E, F, G (passenger side) , but later in comment someone says window motors wont work with last letter F only for UK market , then someone says , NO , window motors with last letter F wont work for EU and UK market . So what is true ? 2.In first post it says there is a list on this forum of comfort modul who have a option for folding mirrors .Can you please post a link here so i can see the part number i have three moduls , maybe i will be lucky. 3.So let's pretend that is all installed correctly with all right parts . I thought that you gain automatically option to open and close mirrors with your car key. But true riding this topic i see you need some extra modul , or not , maybe misunderstood ? So if i understood correctly there is a two type of this extra modules , one cipher and one more expensive with more options , can you send me link of the ease extra modules , so i can see them Thank you very much .
-
Nowicjusz - wątek powitalny
Witam wszystkich My name is Mario i'm from Croatia , from Dugo Selo town near Zagreb , i drive notorious A4 B6 2.0 20 V ALT N/A from 2001 year. I was looking some information on internet i and stomble acros this Intresting topic and i decide to join this forum . I hope for a pleasant socializing and i will have a lot of questions . Have a nice day.